Spiritual Perception

 


There is something called Spiritual Perception. When you have a gut feeling about something, it is from God letting you know something is about to happen. Aaliyah had a gut feeling about getting on a plane to fly. It is said that she refused to get on the plane. Aaliyah knew that it would be her death.

Aaliyah said, "It is dark in my favorite dream. Someone is following me. I don't know why. I'm scared. Then suddenly I lift off. Far away. How do I feel? As if I am swimming in the air. Free. Weightless. Nobody can reach me. Nobody can touch me. It's a wonderful feeling." 

 The darkness in Aaliyah’s dream could have been fears that she had. There might have been something or someone actually following her in her life. It could have been simply the devil himself? Aaliyah didn’t mention that she saw the appearance of someone following her.

We are in the last days. 

2 Timothy 3 
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

We are seeing these things. 

Acts 2:17-18
‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. 18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.”

Comments

Popular Posts